Windows 8 Features | Windows 8 download free full version 64 bit
- Do you want to read about window 8 features?
- Windows 8 download free full version 64 bit?
Hello world, you are going to read about Windows 8 features and Windows 8 download free full version 64 bit. If you want to download “Windows 8 download free full version 64 bit” please keep reading this post till the end. So friends let’s discuss window 8 features. First of all, we discuss a brief definition of window 8.
windows 8 is the eighth version of Microsoft Windows, released on 26 October 2012. Windows 8 features “designed to work with a touch-screen computer, laptops, and tablets“. Thereafter Windows 8.1 was introduce on 8 April 2014, which contain some improvement on window 8. Do you know that the latest version of the Microsoft operating system is window 10? Here we will discuss about various Windows 8 Features.
Windows 8 Features
So Read about Windows 8 features.
When you start window you will see that the first change you notice is the new windows screen. we called Metro. The start screen of this window is different from the previous version of Windows. Instead of an icon, the new start screen has a collection of large colorful tiles. Most interesting windows 8 features is you can arrange the tiles as per your requirement. Finally, clicking on the tiles to run the programs or applications.
The tiles on the start screen of window include application, games, and other utilities like photos, videos, music, internet, explorer, map, and weather. Hence, weather, news, and custom social networking tiles also display information that is upload automatically.
You can open any application by clicking on the matching tiles on the start screen. If you cannot find a particular tiles right click in the space at the bottom of the screen and click on the all apps button. So all application will be display. Now open the application as your desire.
you can perform different functions on these tiles, such as unpin or remove, uninstall any application, resize and relocate any from the screen.
Window 8 does not have the traditional start button as seen in the previous versions of windows.
Going back to the start screen
While working on window 8, if you are accessing any program and want to go back to the start screen follow these steps:
- Take the cursor to the bottom left corner of the screen with the help of the mouse pointer. The start screen icon will appear.
- Click on the start screen icon. The start screen with tiles will appear in a full-screen view.
Windows 8 download free full version 64 bit
Download Windows 8 now from Softonic: 100% safe and virus free not run on a 32-bit machine, and 32 bit Windows will not make full use of 64-bit hardware.
Shut Down Windows
The process of shutting down is entirely different from the previous version of windows since there is no start button in window 8. Follow the steps mentioned below for shutting down the window 8.
- More the mouse pointer either to the lower right corner or the upper right corner of the screen or press windows + c keys together on your keyboard.
- The slid menu bar (known as the Charms Bar) will pop up. Click on the settings option.
- Click on the power button, and then select the shutdown option from the displayed list: sleep shut down, and restart.
- Use the traditional Alt+f4 shortcut as a quicker way to shut down your PC